21 September 2011

Brighton

A Few weeks ago I travelled up to Brighton to do some Photography, it was an amazing trip! Everyone is so extravagant each corner I turned down there was something unique and unusual to look at. The fashion element of Brighton is amazing. No one seems to follow the same trends, they dress how they want to which makes it a wonderful place to take photos. The shops were amazing to browse with All Saints, Cath Kidston, Irregular Choice I was glad I had lots of spending money on me.

Fur coat, lovely image of a young woman walking down the street.

Stood on the Pier took a photo looking onto the coastline.

Entrance to the rides at the end of Brighton Pier.

Love to All xo

1 comment:

  1. lovely photography :) xxx

    http://sarahlouise-more2life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete